Monday 22 August 2016

Watercolour Wings for Crafternoon Tea (Part 1)

Hello there and welcome back to my blog today. Yesterday I ran my first ever Sunday class and had 5 lovely ladies join me for my Thoughtful Branches class with a little cream tea afterwards.

Talking of cream teas, today I am starting the sharing of the projects from my most recent Crafternoon Tea. I have a set of butterfly projects on display at my studio that probably get the most comments from my guests, there is a link to them HERE and I promised some of my ladies that I would do some butterfly makes with the same technique on a similar theme. Two of the colours had retired since I made the previous projects so I kept the Bermuda Bay and added some Pear Pizazz and Watermelon Wonder to create a summery feel.
I had 14 ladies attend this event so I did precut the white detailed butterflies for each guest to help with the running of the class.
We also stamped the butterflies on the envelopes using the same baby wipe technique.
I'll be back soon with the next creation in the set that we made.

Have a great Monday!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment