Friday 19 August 2016

Thoughtful Branches Thank You Cards

Hello there and Happy Friday to you. 
Today I am back with another Thoughtful Branches make, well makes actually! There are just 11 days left for you to get your hands on this fabulous bundle.
Each month I send out a cute card to my wonderful customers who use my Online Code and I surprise them with a free gift, these are the ones for the July orders.
 I really enjoyed spending time making these little cards. The card base is 9.9cm square which means you get 3 out of a sheet of A4 and its a perfect little size for a thank you note. I used the stamped trunk for the tree as its smaller than the die.
 Here are my little makes with some of the goodies that I sent out. Another thing I love about these makes is that you don't needs loads and loads of items to make them, just 2 ink pad colours used here.
 If you would like to take advantage of August's code then here it is below and it will be open until 31st August.
 Also to those of you who earned coupons in July please remember to redeem them by the 31st August too!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment