Tuesday 5 July 2016

Swirly Bird Kites

Hello there! Wow what a busy weekend I had so I took the day off from my blog yesterday. I've also not been at my studio for a couple of days as I spent Sunday celebrating my birthday with my family and yesterday I was looking after my little niece Mollie. 

Today's card which is from my June Stamp a Stack was inspired by one I saw on my lovely team member Katy's blog. I cannot link to the actual post directly to give Katy credit but HERE is Katy's blog and you can scroll back to the post on Wednesday 22nd June. Thanks Katy.
I used the Baby Swipe technique again to create the sky and stamped the kites using the Swirly Bird stamps. I have a bit of a tale about the kites! I lost the little bow stamp that you stamp on the strings of the kite. It's such a tiny stamp that I thought it has gone forever and I drew them in with markers, hence why they all look different. 
 I thought I would make this as a Good Luck card but my ladies had the option to change the greeting in the class.
 Hope you like todays share, I'll be back tomorrow!
Julie
shop now
supplies
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment