Friday 1 July 2016

Baby Bear Baby Card

Yippee it's Friday and it's also the start of a brand new month. The end of the school year is in sight and my boys have 3 weeks left until they break up, which is very much needed. 

Today I am sharing a card I made for a lovely new friend whom I have met through having my new studio. Hazel recently had a lovely baby girl so I made this card for her. Hazel owns the Rainbow Factory which is a wonderful interactive storybook play centre in one of the units on the same site as my studio. I love this place and have been to many of their events with my nephew and niece.
I also gave my friend the gift of Project Life and put her together a little starter pack of Project Life items so that she could make a start on her album for baby, which I am pleased to say she already has! 
 I'm still loving Baby Bear but I think I have run out of projects for you now using it! I had better remedy that quickly!
Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment:

  1. This is sooooo beautiful Julie! Love the colour scheme. Have a fabulous weekend. Cheers Donna Z :)

    ReplyDelete