Wednesday 2 December 2015

Claire's 40th Birthday

Morning! Something new to share today! I cannot add the new products to the part at the bottom so I have left them all off as I am still battling on with Evan's laptop whilst mine is at the laptop hospital.
 
On Sunday my sister turned 40 and we had her children for the weekend so she could enjoy a trip to London with her husband and friends. This was our gift to Claire for her birthday, 2 days and 2 nights of being child free whilst we cared for them, along with the assistance of my Mum and Dad. I must admit I slept well on Sunday night after 2 nights of having a 2 year old in our room.
 I made Claire's card with some new products from the upcoming Spring/Summer Catalogue which is live on 5th January and I am loving all the new things. Most of my December will be filled with plans for the new products and my new events. I kept the stamping simple and made a feature of the 40. The papers are new as is the little flower stamp behind the 40 and the gorgeous Blushing Bride Glimmer paper.
 In case you are wondering why I wasted so much Glimmer paper , I didn't! I just created a frame and cut out a square of glimmer paper to use on other projects.
I think Claire liked her card and I know they had a great weekend.
This weeks Weekly Deals are LIVE here and later tonight I will be opening up this months Online Code too.
 

Julie
shop now


No comments:

Post a Comment