Tuesday 29 December 2015

A few faves from the sale!

Good Morning! Now I know I keep going on about it at the end of my blog posts but the Year End Sale is ending very soon and there will be no access to these reduced items after 4th January.

The gorgeous Painted Blooms papers are reduced to £3.98 for 12 sheets of 12x12 paper. It is double sided as you can see and there are 6 designs with 2 of each sheet. This was £10 so it's an amazing saving! 
EDITED TO ADD - this is a message for Dragonriding who has left me a comment, I have no way of contacting you. This is the price for 12 sheets of 12x12 paper which come in the pack. Hope this helps
I have used it on this framed picture here
And on this card here
One thing on the sale that I have personally stocked up on is this patterned wrapping paper reduced from £8.95 to £3.98. It is called Festive Wrapping paper but I have used it more for birthday presents and don't find it to be festive at all when you tie some none festive ribbon around your gift.
 And finally another item that I have sold a lot of is the Seasonal Snapshot 2015 Project Life card collection and Accessory pack. These are both reduced with 40% off and you get LOADS in the kit suitable for School, Autumn, Halloween and Christmas layouts. It's been my most used kit these last few weeks.
You can find all the sale items by clicking on the image below and of course there is still time to use my Online Code too before the order closes at 8pm on Wednesday evening.

Have a happy Tuesday
Julie
shop now

2 comments:

  1. Asked you once before Julie...is that per sheet or for a bundle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a message for dragonriding. Unfortunately I have no way of contacting you. If you would like to email me at julie.kettlewell@ntlworld.com then I can reply. Many thanks

    ReplyDelete