Friday 22 August 2014

Short and Sweet signing up offer!

Good Morning! Phew I was a busy bee yesterday! I spent a great deal of the day making up Team Welcome Packs for my recent lovely ladies who joined my team of Stampin Up demonstrators. I will admit I am a little behind with these due to illness in July and then our family holiday combined with the school holidays. So yesterday I set myself the task of creating them. Here is a sneak peek of the cards I made to go with them! NOW - I do have a couple of extra sets for anyone wanting to join my team in this next week with our fabulous Short and Sweet offer that we have! Would you like one too?? Please get in touch with me about joining Stampin Up. For one week only its £99 and you choose £150 worth of product in your Starter Kit!
I cannot blog today without sharing some new makes with you all. This is a card I made whilst at my lovely friend Sarah-Janes house a couple of weeks ago. I took my Blendies with me as I have been enjoying using them and they are very portable to take around with you with a few stamped images.
 I coloured the Blended Bloom stamp which I thought would be a little daunting but once I got going it was fine. I used Calypso Coral and Daffodil Delight for this card, along with Crumb Cake and Crisp Cantaloupe for the remainder of the card.
 I did CASE this card from a lovely demonstrator called Lyssa Zwolanek who I have followed for a number of years and had the pleasure of meeting on the cruise in May. You can see Lyssa's card HERE Thank you for the inspiration Lyssa!
I am in the process of booking in some dates for colouring classes with the Blendabilities so please keep an eye on my Classes and Events page for dates. Hope you like my make today and if you have any questions about the joining up offer and being part of our Stampin Up family please do let me know.

Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I love your version, Julie! Thanks so much for the shout out. I really enjoyed meeting you, too. You have a lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete