Wednesday 4 December 2013

Last Punch Board project

Good Morning folks and welcome to my blog on this fine Wednesday! Last night we had our Christmas party for our team of Jems which was such a fun night! I won't tell you what we got up to as I have a group of girls coming this morning so don't want to tell you in case they read my blog first!!!

Today I will share the last project from my Technique Class which was this cute little cracker made from one of the sheets of paper from the Season of Style DSP stack. I found a lovely video from the US on how to make these but I tweaked it slightly so I am hoping to film mine this week for you to watch!

Here are all the projects together that we made and all the ladies managed them easily with the help of the board! It's been a very very popular piece of equipment. 
OK thats all from me today but I will be back tomorrow with details of our Christmas parties and the goodies we made!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment