Thursday 31 October 2013

More Joyful makes

Hi there. Thank you for your feedback on yesterdays card, I am back today with another one for you! This was actually the first card my ladies made. They all got a sheet of vellum to work with and we embossed the poinsettia with white embossing powder for this card
 The background was stamped with a Versamark pad which I love using to create a watermark effect
 I used one of the delicious Frosted Finishes in the centre and some of my most loved Crumb Cake Seam Binding ribbon.
The sentiment was also embossed in white.
Hope you like todays make, I will be back tomorrow with the last card from class

Julie
shop now
supplies


1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie, Loving your cards especially todays. The effect is gorgeous. Keep crafting. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete