Wednesday 30 October 2013

Joyful Christmas Technique Club

Good Morning to you! Looks like it's a lovely day here today and over the next 3 days I am going to share the cards from my Technique Club with you. But first - what is my Technique Club? This is a monthly session where we focus on one particular stamp set within a small class setting. I usually have around 6 people in the class. The stamp set we are using is included in the cost of the class so everyone has their own set which makes it a lot easier and I provide full tuition!

This month we featured the Joyful Christmas stamp set from the Seasonal Catalogue and I share different techniques across the 3 cards. The first card was very much CASED from a gorgeous card from Jan Tink and the original can be found HERE
The poinsetta was stamped in Versamark and then embossed in clear embossing powder. We then sponged Blushing Bride ink over the image and around the edges and then went over that with Cherry Cobbler ink.
The sentiment was stamped in Early Espresso and I added some Early Espresso Bakers Twine and Rhinestones.
I would love to know if you like this card and if you wish to purchase any of the products they are listed below!
Julie
shop now

supplies


No comments:

Post a Comment