Monday 22 April 2013

And a card to match!

I hope you liked my scrapbook page yesterday? 

Inspired by the scrapbook page I went on to make a card on the same lines. I created another pocket and made some bunting and used the sentiment from the For my Family stamp set. I have to say I have used this sets LOADS!


Inside the pocket there was a cute little tag with some Natural Trim attached



 And out came a tiny little card with a Happy Birthday message on - Evan wrote a little message to his Dad on the back of here!


We also made a standard Boutique Box, like the kit was designed to do!!!!!!!

I hope you like these projects and will see this kit in a different light now!

See you tomorrow!

Julie
supplies Card – Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla
Papers – 
Stamps – For my Family
Embellishments – Boutique Box Designer Kit
Tools – Large Oval punch
Mediums – Early Espresso ink, Sahara Sand ink

No comments:

Post a Comment