Sunday 30 December 2012

Wedding Photo Album

Good morning (just). I am recovering from the lovely wedding we attended yesterday. I wasnt drinking as I was chauffeur but it was very tiring so we all had a nice long lie in this morning and we are going to have a lazy day today

The wedding was my dance teacher Tim's wedding and he had a friend doing the wedding photography and I think they are getting their photos on a disc only so I decided to make them a photo album to match with their colour theme and invitations.


I bought a plain cream album and decorated it Stampin Up style.


More spiral flowers were added and I used my new Lovely Letters Alphabet for the O, W and D on the front.


Here is the album and the card together. I really hope they like this personal gift!


Hoping to get my video done today and uploaded tomorrow!!!

Julie x

No comments:

Post a Comment