Tuesday 18 December 2012

40th Birthday Gift Voucher wallet

Good morning to you!!! I have been holding off sharing this project with you as I wasnt sure when the lovely recipient would be receiving it but I have been informed it is now in her possession so I am safe to share!! This wallet contained a voucher for a lovely customer of mine. One of her friends contacted me to arrange it all for her 40th birthday this weekend!


I know Sara loves the Memorable Moments stamp set because she has just purchased it herself from me!!!!! I went for a colour combo if Pool Party, Chocolate Chip and the Natural Composition papers that I think are nearest to Soft Suede in colour.


I used the gorgeous Papillon Potpourri stamp set with the co-ordinating punch, you can't go wrong with this combo for a girly birthday really!!!


I love the embossed look on the Natural Composition papers, they are stunning and one of my most favourite things in the whole catalogue!!


If you would like to come to my class using these papers I am holding my first class for 2013 on Saturday 12th January - all details below

Right thats all from me now!! Think I may well wrap some presents!!

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – 
 2. Papers – Natural Composition
 3. Stamps – Papillon Potpourri, Memorable Moments
 4. Embellishments – Pool Party Seam Binding, Rhinestones
 5. Tools – Scallop Edge punch, Elegant Butterfly punch
 6. Mediums – Chocolate Chip ink, Pool party ink

1 comment: