Tuesday 6 November 2012

I am ……… having an amazing few days!!!

Well Hello there!!!!!! I am sorry I havent blogged since Sunday but its been a whirlwind of events for me these past few days and I am just catching up!! On Thursday I travelled to Mainz in Germany to attend the 4th Annual Stampin Up Convention with 9 other lovely Jems!!! The theme of COnvention this year is I am….. and they had this cute photo booth where you could have your photo done and it printed out!


I shared a room with lovely Kate this year, here we are at Manchester airport waiting for our flight. This was Kate's 3rd Convention and my 4th.


We stayed at the Hyatt Regency and our room had a gorgeous view of the River Rhine from this floor to ceiling window


The hotel was gorgeous, immaculate and breakfast was delicious


The Convention Centre - the Rheingoldhalle was a few minutes down the road from us and it was the best venue Stampin Up have held a convention in my opinion, very spacious and well organised, operating a free cloakroom which was so so handy!


We were so lucky to get front row seats for the first session and we got into the spirit of things by dancing to the music that was pumping through the sound system - here is Yvonne busting some moves!


With over 700 demonstrators it was often hard to find anyone so Sally JO stood at the front holding a sign with the names of the rest of our team!


The opening was amazing, Stampin  UP played the amazing video followed by all the European Support staff coming on stage and dancing around and waving, the energy in the room was just simply electrifying.


Kate brought us some Bonfire Lollies which kept our sugar levels up! Here I am with the lovely Sally Jo.


Speaking of Sally Jo I was SO proud that she was asked to present for the first time ever at Convention! I was a very very proud SU Mummy! She did an amazing job and presented in a section all about having fun at events. If anyone knows Sally Jo you will know that fun is compulsory and it was the perfect topic, she was so true to herself in her presentation and had everyone in stitches too!


Friday night was Awards Night and we donned our glad rags and headed back to the Centre, here are some of our girls!


Was lovely to get dressed up!


I love this photo of Sally Jo


I was so honoured, humbled and privileged to win 3 awards and walk the stage 4 times! I was 3rd in Recruiting, 3rd in Leadership and 5th in Sales for the UK. I was given 3 gorgeous presents of a watch, a purse and a beautiful bag, I didnt want to unwrap them - the packaging was so stunning! They really do look after us at Stampin Up!

I was also made up that one of my team would have walked the stage had she been in attendance - well done to the lovely Sarah-Jane who earned a Leadership Award - we clapped so much for you SJ!

 The whole place was decorated beautifully, look at these gorgeous table decorations


My lovely prizes


On Saturday it was more general sessions to listen AND there were a tonne of giveaways! We were so lucky in our team with 50% of our team winning Prize Patrols!! Here are Kate, Kylie and Ali - it was Kylie and Ali's first ever Convention


The samples were amazing, I took hundreds of photos and I cant wait to get creating!


 As always it was a pleasure to meet the lovely Shelli Gardner again. This woman is amazing and I am so thankful to her for setting Stampin UP up!


I will leave you with a team photo of Julie's Jems!! Why dont you join me and my team next year in ………..Manchester!!!!!!!! I would love you to join our team! Anyone joining before the end of November will receive a FREE bag from Memento Mall at Convention plus a Welcome Pack from me! £99 to start up your own business - whether for hobby or business - its a great opportunity!


Take care

Julie x

3 comments:

  1. Great to see you at Convention and absolutely loved Sally Jo's presentation! Hope your dancing competition went well on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you again, even if it was only in the hotel lobby Julie. Hope the dancing in Blackpool went well on Sunday. See you next July! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Julie,

    Just been reading up about this years convention, unfortunately i was unable to attend, but would like to Congratulate you on winning 3 Awards as well. So is next year's at Manchester? i really hope so as it's only an hours drive away :-)

    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete