Saturday 3 November 2012

Hostess Thanks

Hello there and happy Saturday to you! I am back today with something other than Stamp a Stack cards - thought we would have a break from those!!

Here are a couple of cards I made for my most recent hostess Rebecca and Joyce. Just a little something that I sent in the post to thank them again.


I am loving the Natural Composition papers so much, so quick and easy to use to make a nice effective card. The colour combo is Pool Party with the papers and some Crumb Cake Seam Binding ribbon.


I love this mini Scallop Circle punch, its featured in the Seasonal Catalogue and its so cute and works perfectly with the 1 inch circle punch


I hope Joyce and Rebecca liked their cards, I always think its nice to get an unexpected card in the post!!


Back tomorrow with more makes!

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Pool Party, Very Vanilla
 2. Papers – Natural Composition
 3. Stamps – Petite Pairs
 4. Embellishments – Crumb Cake Seam Binding, Pearls
 5. Tools – 1 inch circle punch, 1 1/4 inch Scallop Circle punch, Elegant Butterfly punch
 6. Mediums – Soft Suede ink

No comments:

Post a Comment