Monday 24 September 2012

Scentsational Season! Love it!

Well its the start of another week and I have lots of work on this week as my classes and workshops kick in for the new catalogue and the seasonal catalogue.

I held a workshop at my house last week and we made this card which I cased from Pinterest. The Framelit has been cut from the piece of Crumb Cake card (please note the Framelits are not back in the catalogue until 1st October - but they are back then!)


The colour combo is Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla and a tiny bit of Baja Breeze. The card itself was a simple make as I had some new crafters at my event. The gingerbread man was stamped in Soft Suede and then rolled out on the Big Shot as well as some little stars too which we randomly used for decoration!


I always like to share an upgraded version with my ladies and show them how their card can look totally different with some added extras!!!!


I have used the gorgeous Bronze Buttons, some Rhinestones and some paper behind the Gingerbread man. I also added some Bakers Twine in Early Espresso! Watch out for the new catalogue!



I was so impressed with all the ladies at my workshop, they all managed the card fine and some of them just had to have this stamp set too!!

Right I must be off, things to do etc…..

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze 
 2. Papers – Snow Festival
 3. Stamps – Scentsational Season, Petite Pairs
 4. Embellishments – Bronze Button, Bakers Twine, Rhinestones
 5. Tools – Holiday Collection Framelits, Labels Collection Framelits
 6. Mediums – Crumb Cake ink, Cherry Cobbler ink

No comments:

Post a Comment