Wednesday 5 September 2012

Perfectly Preserved

Last night I ran our monthly team training event and was joined by 11 of my lovely team members. We discussed business tips, had a look at all the lovely new goodies and also made these projects which I shared at Leadership training last Saturday. I love our get togethers and we all learn so much from each others skills!! I am looking to recruit new team members and would love to have a chat with you! Here are just a few of the benefits of being a demonstrator.

  • Sneak peeks of brand new products!
  • Access to an exclusive 30,000+ member online stamping community!
  • A monthly magazine filled with project ideas and tips for running your business!
  • The opportunity to fuel your passion for Stampin' Up! while getting a 20 percent discount on the products you love!
  • Opportunities to make new friends who share your same passion!
  • Full training and support to help you get started.


As usual at my training events I always give the girls a workshop idea so we made a make and take and a more in depth make and take and then a hostess gift! We like to look after our hostesses!!!!!


This set and papers is my new fave at the moment!! It was so not me, dont really like the whole jar craze but I am loving it!! So many possibilities and it comes as a reduced bundle if you buy the Stamp set and the Cannery Framelits at the same time!


I am loving the Bronze buttons, we will be using these at our Stamp a Stack event a week on Saturday!




Simple version of the make and take


The gorgeous papers are Orchard Harvest and they co-ordinate with Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Island Indigo, More Mustard, Lucky Limeade and Raspberry Ripple.

A jar on a jar!

I have now been saving every jar in sight and washing them up!!!! 


I hope you like my makes. All the products are now available to order and I am offering FREE shipping to you if you spend £60 or more in September OR if you are local and can collect you can have an extra £5 worth of product for FREE over £60.

It has just been announced that from 8th October Stampin Up are launching in Austria and the Netherlands!! If you have any friends or family who may be interested in products or a business opportunity please put them in touch with me!

Julie


Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Island Indigo, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, 
 2. Papers – Orchard Harvest
 3. Stamps – Perfectly Preserved
 4. Embellishments – Linen Thread, Raspberry Ripple Ribbon, Bronze Buttons
 5. Tools – Simply Scored Tool, Cannery Framelits, Oval Punch
 6. Mediums – Crumb Cake ink, Island Indigo ink, Raspberry Ripple ink, Lucky Limeade ink

No comments:

Post a Comment