Sunday 12 August 2012

Something a little bit different

Hi there!! Well its the closing ceremony tonight and I am a bit sad as the Olympics has been amazing and  I have loved spending time watching it with my boys!! My friend is on lights again at the closing ceremony and I cannot wait to see it!!

Last month my friend Sam had a special birthday and her friend contacted me to arrange a gift voucher for her! I provide a handmade wallet for these to go in and thought I would share it with you today!


I have used the Apothecary Art stamp set and the Framelits to create this simple design.


I left a space inside for Kath to write a message for Sam and I also included her age too!!


The papers are Twitterpated which I have loved using these last few months!

Thats all from me today, enjoy the viewing this evening!

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White
 2. Papers – Twitterpated
 3. Stamps – Apothecary Art, Curly Cute
 4. Embellishments – 
 5. Tools – Simple Letters, Framelits
 6. Mediums – Riding Hood Red ink, Baja Breeze marker, Blushing Bride marker, Pear Pizazz marker

No comments:

Post a Comment