Friday 24 August 2012

Been down south and a sneak peek!

Hello there!! I am back from a mini-break down to Southampton to see my lovely friend and downline Sarah-Jane. Both myself and Evan stayed for 4 days with SJ and her lovely family and its been brilliant! The kids all got on so well and SJ and I got to craft and catch up! I am so lucky that I have met such wonderful friends through Stampin Up and now my children have made friends too!! 

Stampin Up is not just about craft products, the friendships I now have through Stampin Up are wonderful and I am so grateful for that!

Whilst I was at SJ's we had a play with the new items from the upcoming Seasonal Autumn/Winter Catalogue that goes live on 1st September. As a demonstrator we get to pre-order items from the catalogue before they go live to give us the opportunity to prepare samples, makes and takes etc…. This is a card that SJ found on Pinterest (I think) so we had a little CASE!!!


Quite a few new products on this card! Can you spot them all???? Also some new colours too!!!


I have been busy making lots of samples for my up coming events starting off in September.


Here is a little sneak peek from my All Day Christmas Stamp a Stack on 15th September in Pudsey.
I have 3 places left at the moment for this fun event. The cost is £35 for the FULL DAY including LUNCH, HOT DRINKS and a CUPCAKE. Plus ALL the products to make your cards. You just need scissors and glue! You will go home with a huge stack of Christmas cards to get you well and truly ahead for the festive season!


I have quite a few new ladies attending this event so please do not feel you have to be a seasoned crafter! Please contact me at the email address at the top of my blog for more information or to book a place

Julie x

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love the apples! Have a thing for apple type products at the moment!

    ReplyDelete