Tuesday 3 April 2012

Stamp a Stacker 3

Hello there, just a really quick post from me today as I am going to the hairdressers this morning and then I need to cut card for my training tonight when I get home!

THis is another card we made on Friday night. The ladies made one in Island Indigo as shown below and also one in Wisteria Wonder.

A very simple make but very effective I think. The background is created with the stamp from the You are Loved set which finishes at the end of April from the Spring Mini - not just for Valentine's Day!

I used the Beautiful Butterflies die which I just don't use often enough and the Four Frames stamp with the matching punch, Sincere Salutations added as the sentiment

Hope you like

Must dash!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
2. Papers –
3. Stamps – You Are Loved, Four Frames, Sincere Salutations
4. Embellishments – In Colour Brads
5. Tools – Decorative Label punch, Beautiful Butterflies, Top Note die, Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder
6. Mediums – Island Indigo ink

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card and I love the colour combo. Makes a change from Indigo and white

    ReplyDelete