Monday 23 April 2012

A new stamp set with old favourites!!!!

Hello there and happy Monday morning to you!!!! 

I am here with a sneak peek from the new Summer Mini catalogue that launches on 1st May!! This is a stamp set I was hoping we would get and I am happy to say I wasn't disappointed!! I have been keen to make a card like this after seeing lots of lovely ones on Pinterest over the last few weeks! 

 NOW - if you like this card and want to re-create it you are going to have to get in quick before the end of April to get the Cupcake punch which I used to make the clouds!! Thats why I have shared it with you today rather then after the 1st May!! Wouldnt want you to be disappointed!!!


 The stamp set of course will not be available until the 1st May!



Hope you like my sneak peek and remember if you like the little clouds, you need the Cupcake punch pronto!!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Real REd, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade
 2. Papers – 
 3. Stamps – Up Up and Away
 4. Embellishments – In Colour Brad, Real Red satin ribbon
 5. Tools – Square Lattice folder, Circle punches
 6. Mediums – Real Red ink, Soft Suede ink, Lucky Limeade ink

2 comments:

  1. Great card Jules, love it. Very creative with the punch for clouds! Really looking forward to seeing the summer mini, I've been holding out ordering some bits I want from the main catty cos I knew about the new mini and I'm sure there are some bits in there that I want!! Hope you are well xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Julie - I had borrowed my friends cupcake punch and liked it so much I had to get one of my own - thanks for the idea about the clouds - now I can really justify buying it!!

    ReplyDelete