Sunday 13 November 2011

Happy Birthday Evan!

Good morning!

Today is a special day, it is our Evan's 9th Birthday!!!! Can't believe he is 9, gosh he still seems to little to me!!!!! Anyway I had to make him a card a bit last minute yesterday and was stuck for what to do then I thought how the owl punch helped me out with a card for Cricket Mad Ross HERE. So I set about to do an alternative for Evan with some Ballroom/Latin dancing owls.

And here it is!!!

In case you are wondering why there is a lot of pink its because the walls on the dance school we go to are pink so I have tried to make it look like the Ballroom we go to!!

I have to say the dancing owls were inspired by a fab card my wonderful downline Karen made for me earlier this year. I also had a lightbulb moment and decided to use the Strictly paddle scoring to include Evan's age!

I gave the card to Evan and he said "which one is me?"!!!!!! I then said what do you think of the card, give me one word to describe it! His reply was "TEN!"

Hope you like my Strictly card, I must say I was pleased with how it turned out!! Is there anything these little owls cant do!!

Jules x


7 comments:

  1. Great card Julie, Evan is going to love it too.
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooooo cute! Look at that glitterball! And those dresses! Owls to the rescue again lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab card, Happy Birthday Evan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great card Julie, you are so talented.

    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. trop trop jolie
    Merci Julie, pour te strès belles réas et pour le paratge!!
    Bises de la France

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card Julie
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just noticed the girls' false eyelashes! lol!

    ReplyDelete