Saturday 5 November 2011

Good Luck Evan

Good morning, today is a huge weekend for the Kettlewells, its the ISTD Grand Finals at Blackpool and my boy Evan is dancing for the first time. It brings all of the UK's dancers together and the competition is TOUGH, but he is going for the experience, he is in a very hard category!! He is dancing his first round at 8.30AM!!!!!!!!!

Here is my ballroom boy, this photo was taken at our last comp in June when he did the Tango and he got to the Semi Final (the only boy who did might I add!!). He is dancing the Quickstep and the Cha Cha Cha and we are so proud of him!!

I thought I should share a card with you too that features a new set Under the Big Top. The set is full of cute circus images that are great for colouring in. It also has matching papers but at the time of making this card I didn't own them so I improvised with the Brights Designer Series papers.
Its a simple little make in Daffodil Delight, Old Olive and Real Red but its cute!!

Little bit of colouring with the marker pens.

So WELL DONE Evan, you are a smarty pants and we love you!!!

Jules xx

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Old Olive, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight
2. Papers – Brights DSP stack
3. Stamps – Under the Big Top
4. Embellishments – Real REd Stain ribbon
5. Tools –
6. Mediums – Marker pens

No comments:

Post a Comment