Wednesday 26 October 2011

Not long left to earn the freebies!!

Are you still thinking about becoming a Demonstrator?? Its the most amazing time to sign up!! Not only will you be able to get 20% off all your purchases but in your first order you could get 30% off! AND this month we have the extra offer of the free In Color Inkpads and card stock.

Please hurry though as this offer ends on Monday 31st October!



On Tuesday I held an Induction Day for 2 of my newest recruits. Here are the items I gave them from me as a thank you for joining our team and also to help get them started on the right foot!

This note book made with the gorgeous Mocha Morning papers

And Colour Charts and a sparkly brooch!

My existing team have been having a fabulous month and I recently made these cards to give out and send to them to congratulate them all on their achievements!! Well done my lovely Jems!



If you would like a chat about the perks of becoming a Demonstrator please don't hesitate to get in touch with me via email, julie.kettlewell@ntlworld.com

Thanks

Jules x

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Yvonne! And a lovely notebook Jules. I love that alpha set. How come I didn't get a sparkly brooch then ;)

    ReplyDelete