Monday 5 September 2011

Fabulous 50!

Good morning!! Been a shock to the system today! Ross is back at high school but I still have my little Evan at home until Wednesday!!!

Just wanted to update you on some items off the Last Chance List that have gone forever

Pewter Jumbo Eyelets
Antique Brass Jumbo Eyelets
Riding Hood Red 12x12 Card
Sense of Time stamp set

These are now no longer available. If you have your eye on any other products then please check the list above. Free postage for any orders over £50

Last week my lovely next door neighbour Diane celebrated her special birthday, she was on her hols at the time but I popped this card through her letterbox before she went!

It is using the Level 2 hostess set Fast and Fabulous

I went for a colour combo of Baja Breeze, Pear Pizazz, Regal Rose and Very Vanilla. I enjoyed doing a quick bit of watercolouring with the blender pens and the inked.
I added a band with the eyelet border punch and some Baja Breeze ribbon. The numbers were done on the Big Shot and layered onto a circle and scallop circle!

I also decorated inside the card and coloured it in! My friend Victoria would really approve!!!

UPDATE ON HOSTESS CLUB - I now just have the one place left, please message me for info!

Jules x


Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Pear Pizazz, Regal Rose, Very Vanilla
2. Papers –
3. Stamps – Fast and Fabulous
4. Embellishments – Baja Breeze ribbon
5. Tools – Big Shot, Timeless Type alphabet, Scallop Circle punch, 1 3/8 punch
6. Mediums – Basic Gray ink, Baja Breeze ink, Regal Rose ink, Pear Pizazz ink

No comments:

Post a Comment