Thursday 1 September 2011

Choo Choo - its retiring too!!!

Good morning!! I am a little tired this morning as I stayed up until 1.30am last night to view our Last Chance List and Sneak Peek items as well as the new catty!! WOW!! Thats all I can say at the moment but if you would like a copy of the new catalogue you can purchase one to the right on my sidebar!

Here is a card we made at class on Tuesday, which co-incidently has a retiring set and wheel on it!!!! I CASED this card from one I saw on Splitcoast stampers, I just fell in love with it but I made mine a little brighter!

The stamp set is Choo Choo (113982) which is £16.95 and available while stocks last and the wheel is Right on Track (113838) £6.50, also while stocks last


The papers are from the Play Date papers (117168) £8.75 which are also retiring!


Trendy Trees is staying so thats OK!!!! The colour combo for the card is Marina Mist, REal Red and Daffodill Delight for the trains and then Old Olive and Choc Chip for the tree, Old olive paper and Bashful Blue sky!


I am here all day to take orders from the LAST CHANCE LIST which you can find at the top of my blog or HERE

Anyone needing the order posting direct to them will receive FREE postage on orders over £50

Jules x


Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Old Olive, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
2. Papers – Play Date
3. Stamps – Choo Choo, Right on Track, Trendy Trees, Party this Way
4. Embellishments –
5. Tools – Itty Bitty punches, Scallop Circle Die, Oval punch, Scallop Oval punch, 1" circle punch
6. Mediums – Basic Black ink, Real REd ink, Marina Mist ink, Daffodill Delight ink, Choco Chip ink, Old Olive ink

No comments:

Post a Comment