Wednesday 18 May 2011

Little Additions - boy version

Hello there!

One of my lovely customers recently had her first baby - a little boy, Jack!

I wanted to use the Little Additions set from the Mini which I recently earned for FREE (ask me more about being a demonstrator and earning FREE sets - lots of my team have earned them too). I chose a colour combo of Pear Pizazz, Baja Breeze and Crumb Cake.

I stamped a little scene with the various elements from the stamp set.

Then I stamped the polka dot Four Frames and added Jack's name with the Just Perfect alphabet, it just fit in perfectly!

And then a quick sentiment inside from Curvy Verses with a little teddy bear!


I am not sure Zoe will be having time to read my blog but hope you liked it Zoe!!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Pear Pizazz, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
2. Papers – Nursery Suite
3. Stamps – Little Additions, Just Perfect
4. Embellishments – Marina Mist Striped grosgrain
5. Tools – The Big Shot, Scallop Circle die, Decorative Label punch
6. Mediums – Baja Breeze ink, Crumb Cake ink, Pear Pizazz ink

1 comment:

  1. Awww, this is lovely. Maybe we need a baby themed Tuesday card club!

    ReplyDelete