Thursday 12 May 2011

Fruity Cupcakes!!!!

Good Morning folks!!

Not a card this morning but a bit of Homework Help!!! Ross had to make a Recipe Card for the Fruity Cupcakes he was making at school and was told to be creative with it and not just type it up!!! Stampin' Up! Mum therefore comes in handy!!!

Here is his card, its A4 in size

The title was cut from the Big Shot and its Tangerine Tango. We didnt want to make the Recipe Card too girly so avoided pink

The cupcakes are made from using the Scallop Edge punch then the Scallop Circle punch and then the cases are the Round Tab Punch. I think he did a great job with them! The lettering is the new Timeless Type Alphabet set, I really love this!


Let me know what you think, I will be back tomorrow with a card I promise!!!

Right thats all for me now

Dont forget if you are local to check out my next set of card classes at the very top of my blog

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Tangerine Tango, Old Olive, Soft Suede
2. Papers – Tangerine Tango DSP
3. Stamps – None
4. Embellishments – None
5. Tools – Scallop Edge punch, Scallop Circle punch, Round Tab punch, The Big Shot, Timeless Type Alphabet
6. Mediums – Chocolate Chip marker pen

3 comments:

  1. very nice...well done Ross!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute, I bet the teacher will be impressed..
    But, when you say you "help" him.. Do you make it for him or do you just give him the supplies? Very cute anyway..

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great recipe card! Wish I'd had all this stuff to do my school projects with!!

    ReplyDelete