Wednesday 22 September 2010

NEW STAMPERS 10/VIRTUAL HOSTESS CLUB - STARTING SOON!

Good morning
I still have problems with my photo uploads but hopefully these should be resolved today!!!
I am now just needing 2 people to fill up my Stampers 10/Virtual Hostess Club
If you are interested but wondering how this works, here is how!!!
Would you like SU goodies every month, this is an opportunity to build up a collection of Stampin Up goodies over 10 months with a very small monthly commitment. It means you can earn hostess benefits without having to host a party and spread the cost over 10 months!
Here is how it works
  • I need 10 people (I have already got 8) so just need the 2 more
  • Each month you commit to ordering a minimum of £15 worth of product on the same date each month.
  • One of the months you will be the virtual hostess so you will be entitled that month to a minimum of a FREE level 1 hostess set and £15 worth of FREEBIES from the catalogue
  • At the end of the 10 months all the 10 customers will have had a chance at being the hostess.
  • Goodies will be subject to a postage charge if you are not able to collect.
  • YOU WILL RECEIVE A FREE CATALOGUE AS PART OF THE CLUB!!!!
If you like the sound of it and would like one of the last places please let me know. If you have already been in my clubs before and opted not to re-join this time you may like to know that there are LOADS of gorgeous new things in the new catty!!(wink wink!!)
Bye for now
JUles x

No comments:

Post a Comment