Wednesday 26 May 2010

Tuesday Class!

Well last night I was so excited as it was the return of my Tuesday card class!!! We have had 3 weeks off due to Footloose so it was great to be back!!
This weeks class was "Wheely good cards"!!!! I wanted to use the wheels as I dont think I use them enough and wanted to show the ladies that they dont need to be scared of them - Jill!!!!!
Anyway there has been very little activity in the conservatoire in the last week and yesterday afternoon I pulled everything out and started cleaning it all!!!
At 3pm (just before school time) I decided to move my tall unit that was usually in the top right of the picture below as it was taking up too much room and things were fading on it!!!

So I now have much more room for my drinks table and also my new basket which I have my orders in that need collecting!!


So onto another card. This one was based around the one I made for Lynda a week or so ago but I used the It's Beautiful wheel using Melon Mambo ink on Melon Mambo card.


The sentiment (Vicky and Jill's favourite) is from Occasional Greetings set and the flowers are from Best Wishes and More, stamped in Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo and Summer Sun.



Added some Polka Dot Rich Razzleberry ribbon to finish it off!!


Was lovely to see the ladies again!!!!!!
Thank you to those of you who have sent me messages saying you missed my blogging!!!! Its nice to be missed!!!!
Back tomorrow
Jules xx

3 comments:

  1. Love the card, very cheerful!
    The conservatiore is looking good!!
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I have your conservatory please?! :-)
    Gem
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie, nice to "see" you! LOL!
    Lovely card. Will come to one of your classes again one of these days!
    Take care love Anne x

    ReplyDelete