Saturday 29 May 2010

Anniversary card

Hello there
Sorry for the lack of posting yesterday, I managed to get all my May wedding orders finished and out which was a huge relief!!!!
Here is a card that I have just made for my sister and her husband whose anniversary it is on Monday. I wanted to use black and cream as these were the colours they had on their wedding day.
Its a tall DL size card and uses the Bridegroom papers (not that they are papers, more like a card in fact) and I have mounted them onto a Very Vanilla card blank.

The image is from the All for Friends new hostess set from the mini catalogue and the ribbon is Very Vanilla, trimmed the card with the eyelet border punch. The sentiment Mr & Mrs is from Occasional Greetings punched out with the new tiny tag punch and the other sentiment is from Cheers and Wishes

Hope you like it!

Its chucking it down here so very miserable this afternoon, perfect for crafting!!!!

Back tomorrow

Jules x

3 comments:

  1. FAB card
    I LOVE this stamp set, but I doubt I'll ever achieve it sulk sulk lol

    Enjoy the BH weekend

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card Julie - love the tiny tags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colours for this perfect card!

    ReplyDelete