Thursday 8 October 2009

New home card

Lovely weather here today, I have been on my little boys school trip for the morning hence no post from me!!! Phew I am glad to be home, lots of kids on a bus = NOISE!!!!!
Here is a card I did for a commision. It is for the ladies son and his girlfriend who are moving in together. I dont know the lady, she was the one who received the Bumble Bee card that I did the other week! She loved it by the way!
I have used my Neighbourhood wheel and spent a lovely few minutes colouring in with my Stampin Up markers in Creamy Caramel, Really Rust and Old Olive.

The background papers are Old Olive Designer Papers and I have layered with Chocolate Chip and Close to Cocoa.

I wheeled an extra house and cut this out and added it to the middle section with some foam pads.

Hope you like the card.
I am going to look at another High School tonight for my eldest, am still in denial that he is old enough to go!!! Got my Ballroom and Latin class to look forward to afterwards though!!

Jules
x

4 comments:

  1. great card! hope the high school application goes well, I remember it well from last year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card Honey, enjoy your evening, Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card honey, colours are fab!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julia, this is perfect for a moving card.
    This is one wheel i kept looking at and thinking.. I like , but what can i do with it.. you have answered my question. Such a fab way of ysing it. once again, another to my list , lol

    ReplyDelete