Thursday 22 October 2009

Happy Birthday GIna

Today is one of my lovely Stampin Up customers 40th birthday! Happy Birthday Gina, hope you have a lovely day! Gina is a very valued customer to me (as you all are) so I wanted to make her a special card for her special day!
I have gone for a new colour combo here, it is Perfect Plum, Old Olive, and Rose Red. I have used the Eyelet border punch on all 3 sides and of course the fab new butterfly set!

Gina's name and age have been stamped with the Schoolbook serif sets.

I added cute little buttons to the centres of the butterflies.


Hope you have a fab day Gina and get spoilt rotten!!!!
Jules x


5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. I am sure Gina will love it.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Julie - Gina will love it for sure. The papers and butterflies are beautiful.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. Gina will love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. lucky Gina!!! it's just gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colour combo on this one Jules - stunning

    Hope Gina loved the card :-D

    ReplyDelete