Saturday 23 May 2009

A "wheely" good afternoon!

This afternoon was my Wonders with Wheels class!!! I think the wheels are something that are hugely under used with Stampin Up, I know I dont use them enough so I thought I would do a whole class with them!
Of course, there were homemade cakes, this time I did Lemon Drizzle cake and also some buns in case anyone didnt want Lemon Drizzle, surprise surprise all the cake went first!!!

I have shown the projects we made over the last few days on my blog but thought I would "showcase" some of the projects made by my lovely ladies! I have to say I havent got all the photos, some were a little camera shy!!
Here we have the projects made by Linda, loving the oval sentiment on the new home card

Next up is Angie, who by the way is a dab hand at knitting cupcakes, see my blog in April for the cupcake she knit for me!!

Here we have Sarah's, I love how Sarah has watercoloured the houses rather than coloured with markers, it looks lovely


and check out the decoupaged kennel, how cute is that!

and finally we have some cards from Emily who is only 10!! At first she didnt want to make anything but then decided to join in!!! Good on you Emily, and tell your Mum at least you let me take a photo of yours!! Hers made it into her bag pretty quickly I think!

I had a fab afternoon and am looking forward to the next one, 20th June if anyone is interested, details in sidebar
Back tomorrow with my Stamp with Us DT card
Jules
x


6 comments:

  1. It was a great day, sorry about the stamp. Can't make next time out with Andy for the day, Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all did really weel eh Jules?! Love the wheels ideas, must use mine more. Did you use the guide for yours? Have a good B/H weekend ;0)
    Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had a great afternoon again Jules, really enjoyed the workshop and its inspired me to get out the wheels I already own and have never used!!! The time goes by far too quickly on workshop afternoons. It was nice to meet all the other ladies and the lemon drizzle cake was gorgeous. Thanks for a lovely afternoon, Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great day, wish I had been there, I am looking forward to the next class. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Jules, your cake looks divine, I'm dribbling on my keyboard haha! The ladies did really well didn't they. Just letting you know I received my goodies yesterday *yay*. Thanks and hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow these are fab, and the cakes look yummy!
    I have the house stamps, they brill, love what you have done with everything, brilliant
    Nicki
    x

    ReplyDelete