Friday 29 May 2009

May offers


THIS POST WILL REMAIN AT THE TOP OF MY BLOG UNTIL 31st MAY
To celebrate National Scrapbooking Day in May, Stampin Up are offering a limited edition Starter Kit if you sign up during May.
This kit is not a replacement of the normal kit but an alternative and is at a cheaper price and more suitable for Scrapbookers! The cost is £99 and you will receive the following!
110484 Short Order Alphabet** £34.95
113676 Petal Party Simply Scrappin’ Kit* £15.50
110080 Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' Pad* £4.25
113635 Earth Elements textured card stock (12" x 12")* £9.25
110137 Craft & Rubber Scissors £13.95

*These items are recommended; however, recruit may select other like products
**Recruit may chose any stamp set £38.95 or less.

You will also get the following:

Idea Book & Catalog (8)
2009 Mini Catalogue (8)
Getting Started DVD
Getting Started Guide
Guest Invitation Postcard (100)
To My Hostess envelopes (10)
Project Sample SheetRecruit Brochures (10)
Hostess Brochures (10)
Hostess Benefits Forms (10)
Customer Order Forms (50)
Now you dont have to sign up and do parties if its not for you, you could simply join up to experience the products at a discounted rate
If you want more info about becoming part of my team please mail me at julie.kettlewell@ntlworld.com. I currently have 11 ladies in my team and we are a lovely community! Aswell as regular contact from me you would also experience the use of our private forum.
Jules
x

2 comments:

  1. ok, we will leyt you off on this one ... oh must show us piccys .. still waiting for my grandson number two to arrive...4 days over now.

    I have left you something on my blog. Happy baby snuggles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jules are there any offers for June? Before i decide what i NEED for my next order.
    Hugs Sonia x

    ReplyDelete