Saturday 4 April 2009

Friday Sketchers

My friend asked me to make her 2 cards for her hubbys birthday today. One from her and one from the kids! I decided to do the Friday Sketchers card for the Dad card
I love this All in the Family set from Stampin Up, you can build people up and match their characteristics, like Lucy wearing glasses!!!! The colour combo is Tempting Turquiose, Green Galore, and Gable Green. Stars from the Stampin Up star punch and papers are Rainbow Sherbert.

She liked the cards when I gave her them, so I will show you the husband card tomorrow!

Lovely sunny day here today and we are stuck inside building a new bed for my little boy!

Jules
x


5 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous card Julie,l love the colour.

    hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card Jules - love these papers and that's such a great set for personalised cards. Have a great weekend! Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol yes I can see who those two are! Fab card Jules. Have fun building the new bed. Post a pic once you're done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card Jules. Love this stamp set, adorable! Hope you get to enjoy more sunshine today! Thanks for letting me know about your class on the 25th, if you still have a space can yo put my name down please!?
    Hugs, Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Julie...absolutely looooove the SU papers...MUST use mine LOL.
    Hope you're having a good Sunday
    Hugs
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete