Thursday 30 April 2009

Baby Boy card commission!

Why do people phone you up for a card and need it for tomorrow!!!!!!!!! Does this only happen to me!!
A lady I occasionally make cards for phoned me on Tuesday and wanted a card for Wednesday.
Now luckily I now have a "stock" design that I do for each type of card and this is my standard baby card that I do!!!

The card is made up of 3 hand cut tags tied together with the Stampin Up Striped grosgrain ribbon and Bashful Blue papers. I must say the Basjful Blue is perfect for Baby Boy cards!

Details printed on PC and edged with blue chalks

Train and bodysuit cut out from my New Arrival cartridge on the Cricut

I love that little train and bodysuit!!! Edged these with Bashful Blue ink.
Weather looks a bit miserable today and I don't feel 100% so I am going to try and take it easy!!!
Jules
x

12 comments:

  1. Hiya, Hope you feel better later, have a nice day on the sofa watching loose women?! I get that all the time, "I really NEED this card for tomorrow" and they are usually the sort that say I need it to be unusual, like the one I am putting on my blog in a mo! Love the bashful blue papers, they are definately on the list for the 4 for 3 promo!!
    Speak soon, Hugs S.J. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous,they will luv it!!!
    Hope you feel better soon,just chill (told ya about doing too much!) ;O)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Julie.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Jules, love the unusual shape and all the little detail.
    Hope you feel better real soon.
    Hugs Sonia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. BOY, Thats a gorgeous card,
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  6. It a fab card, Julies, love all the little details, Look after yourself and get well`soon, Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  7. that looks great jules,hugs andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Jules, That is a great idea for a card. I love it and I have the New Arrival cart. Would you mind if I scraplift this?
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fab card. and made out of tags. i love this idea.
    Such a wonderful card and the little train etc, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous card, love the tags tied together. I might have to case this (if you don't mind?), it's just so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done at fulfilling such a last minute commission. Good job you had a "design you prepared earlier". Love the tag layout and the new striped ribbons. Hope you feel better in time to enjoy the bank holiday weekend. Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card, well done on getting it done so quickly.x

    ReplyDelete