Sunday 4 January 2009

Monkey Birthday!

Whilst I had my stuff out for the Skater Boy card I decided to make another card using the same stuff to try and be more economical and not end up with loads of scraps!!!!
This card is for my cousin who will be 15 on 12th January. I figure you can't go wrong with monkeys whatever your age!! And they are my favourites, after all I have 2 little monkeys of my own!!

Papers are Spiced Cider and the stars are cut on my Cricut using Really Rust and Close to Cocoa. Image has been coloured with my Stampin Up markers.
Named stamped with Schoolbook Serif alphabet set.
I didnt want to go too fussy with this card as you know what 15 year olds are like!!
Hope he likes it anyway!!
Jules
x
P.S I now only have 2 places left on my PAPER SHARE, please see previous post for details!

5 comments:

  1. These are so cute. Love the cheeky Minkeys :) Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card mate, I love these monkeys. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jules,

    Happy New Year to you all. I love the Spiced Cider papers, they are so scrummy, gorgeous colour sheme too. This card is fab and the name add such a personal touch.

    When you get chance, pop over to my blog as there's an award for you to collect, xx vicki xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your cards are beautiful, glad I made the effort to visit. Will be popping in more regular. Hope you had a great new year

    ReplyDelete