Wednesday 29 October 2008

Lots to tell!

We have been away for a couple of days but I scheduled the Auntie card to pop up whilst we were away and Hey Presto it did!!! Thanks for your lovely comments in it!!!

My little Stampin Up family has already started to grow!!! The oh so lovely Lynne had been in my team since July, check out her blog, her recent patchwork quilt is fantastic!!!! Lynne is a fab scrapbooker and makes gorgeous minibooks (and has a craft shed, or emporium for the posher among us!!!) Lynne is now no longer an only child!!!! I have another member of my family!!!
I am delighted to now welcome Marlene to my gang! I have admired Marlene's work for ages, what she can do with those distress inks is an art form!!! Welcome Marlene, its going to be a blast!!!
So if you want to join me, please see my incentive offer on my sidebar.
I still need to fill my Ribbon Share, see below, 52.5 metres of ribbon for £25 inc postage.
And I also still need to fill my Stampers 10 group, looking for another 5 ladies for that.
NEWSFLASH!!!!!
My regular customers already know that I am offering a Wish List service for Christmas and indeed all year round. I am on a mission to make sure you lovely ladies get the crafty pressies you deserve!!!!
All you have to do is e mail your Wish LIst to me and then give out my details to your friends and family. If they ring me or mail me I can then arrange with them to get you some gorgeous goodies. As an extra temptation I am even offering to gift wrap these for them!!! PERFECT!!!
If the Wish List service isnt for you I am also offering a Gift Voucher scheme. I can supply gift vouchers in £10 denominations. These will arrive in a hand made card and can only be redeemed with myself within 3 months from the date of purchase.
So no more pretending to like those presents on Christmas morning!!! You can have the present you really want and dropped enough hints about!!!!
Sorry for lack of cards, a bit school holidayed out at the moment, will be back on form later in the week!!
Jules
x

No comments:

Post a Comment