Friday 17 October 2008

Happy Friday!

Well how quick has this week gone!!!

Its been a lovely week. I had a SU workshop last night at the lovely Elaine's house (she makes the best cakes ever!!!!) and met lots of fabbo ladies - Hi there ladies if you are reading this!!!!
We made the card in my previous post and everyone did really well, even the non-cardmakers!!!! Big hugs and well done to young Zoe who won the Stamp Set!

In the post today I got a lovely surprise from Vicki
Vicki has been ordering SU goodies from me and sent me this gorgeous little book for my Stampin Up Wish List, trouble is its maybe just not big enough!! My wishlist is the whole catalogue!!!

Thanks again Vicki, it was a lovely surprise!!!
Will be back on later in the weekend with more cards!
PLACES ARE STILL AVAILABLE ON MY STAMPERS 10 AND MY PAPER SHARE, PLEASE SEE POSTS BELOW
Jules
xx

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear the workshop went well. I love the little book and card, vicki is so kind, she sent me one too, I love it.

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jules

    Sounds like you all had a fabby time at the workshop.

    Your more than welcome for the card and lil book, it was my pleasure to make and send to you and what a lovely photo you have taken of it. xx vicki xx

    ReplyDelete