Friday 11 April 2008

I failed!!!

Really tried hard to get a card made and on everyday but I failed!!!!

Here is one I made this afternoon after inspiraton from my lovely colleague Julie Hickey's blog. I say inspired by but I have more or less pinched on of her designs or should I say C.A.S.E.D it!!!!

Hope everyone going to Ally Pally has a fab time this weekend, we have taken loads of lovely products to the show so make sure you pay a visit to the Craftwork Cards stand.



  • Size 6 Scallop Square card
  • Daisy Bucket Background Paper
  • Stem Sayings
  • Bazzill Ribbon
  • In Circle messages
  • Embossed circles

Thanks for looking

Jules

x

7 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! I love the scalloped circles for the flowers and the way you did the stems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. naughty girl, although it was worth waiting for

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Please excuse my ignorance, but what does CASE stand for?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks Great love the design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, really like the colours. I have just bought some of those cirlce messages and have some of those embossed 'buttons' but haven't used them yet x

    ReplyDelete