Saturday 5 April 2008

As promised

As promised I am here again today!!!!!
Really trying to keep my blog updated regularly!!

Very simple mans card today, need to keep my supplies up to date!! No sentiment added as I will add one once I decide who it is for as usually as soon as I add something someone asks for a card and I end up changing it!!!!!



Beer is a die cut I have had ages, paper is Dovecraft, card blank from CWC, ribbon from Little Silver Hat.
I have added some Liquid pearls to the top of the beer, quite impressed how realistic it looks!!!

J
x
P.S Did you watch the new Doctor Who episode tonight??? Thats my weekly eye candy fix for the week!!! Yum yum!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the beer glass, looks great. I did watch Dr Who, I wouldn't mind a trip in the Tardis with Mr Tennant. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Love the colours. Great idea with the beer mug, looks really effective :0) Gotta say, I don't actualy watch Dr Who. I get my weekly fix by watching House!! x

    ReplyDelete