Wednesday 30 January 2019

Piece of Cake goes Gingham!

Hello again and welcome back! Yep I am here with another Piece of Cake make, my 3rd of  the week with the 4th one scheduled for Friday! This bundle has been my most popular selling bundle so far and indeed it's been the set I have used the most too!
Again I am working with a colour combo of Highland Heather, Flirty Flamingo, Pool Party, Granny Apple Green and a hint of Pineapple Punch!
Love my Stampin Blends of course, they make colouring this image so easy!
I am closing off my current January Online Order tomorrow around teatime. If you would like a free gift in February when spending between £25 and £150 then please do ensure you get your order in prior to 4pm today. Many thanks!


Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment