Sunday 27 January 2019

Simple Piece of Cake Card

Good Morning, happy Sunday and welcome to my blog today! Today see's the start of my sharing of projects made with the Piece of Cake bundle. It's my most popular selling bundle so far and I am loving using it PLUS its under £30 in price so at £29.50 for the stamp set and punch you really do get value for money! 
I have gone for really simple with this card and literally stamped the image in the corner along with the sentiment and then coloured it in with the Stampin Blends! Really loving these and use them all the time!
You may be able to see that I went around the edge of the image with the Pool Party Light Stampin Blend to make the image 'pop' a little bit more!
Thank you to those who have used this months code, I will be closing it off around Wednesday tea time!


Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment