Sunday 13 January 2019

Hello Cupcake

Good Morning and welcome to my blog today! Today's share is a card that I CASED from the Sale-a-Bration catalogue. I love how Stampin Up provide wonderful samples in the catalogues to inspire our creativity, or in this case to copy!
This is my version of the card below and I have made at 4 different events in the last 10 days. 
 The stamp set is called Hello Cupcake and is one of the items you can earn for FREE with a spend of  £45 or more! This is actually the most popular choice of freebies amongst my customers at the moment.

 Inside the card also got a little stamping action of course!
Thank you to those of you who have used my Online Code this month so far! I am looking forward to choosing lovely free gifts for you!
Spots on my 2nd Paper Share are still available!
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment