Monday 21 January 2019

So Hoppy Together for Froggie Week!

Hello there and a very happy Monday to you! I'm back with another make for my Froggie week, this time a more simple card but using all the same products as yesterdays make!
I have stamped all over with one of the frogs! Now I need to tell you that this frog actually comes riding a unicycle but I decided to perform surgery and remove the unicycle!!!!! Now I have a much more useable frog!
I then stamped the cute frog with glasses on a piece of card and die cut with my Stitched Shapes Framelit dies, still my go to dies for a lot of my makes!
I had some scraps of the Gingham Gala paper left over so used that for a bit of added interest and Hey Presto!!
I hope you like this make, remember the stamp set can be yours free with a spend of £45 or more!

Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment