Monday 14 January 2019

Butterfly Gala Bundle Pocket Card

Hello there and welcome back to my blog today! Today and for the rest of this week I am going to be doing a Butterfly Gala Week and showcasing projects with these lovely products. 
Pocket Cards are one of my "go to" card designs but for the first time I have used some Designer Series Paper to create the pocket rather than some card stock. 
The paper is of course the lovely Botanical Butterfly set of papers which can be yours FREE with a spend of £45 or more whilst stocks last. These are my second most popular choice for freebies amongst my customers. 
 Because of the beautiful detail of the papers very little stamping is required.
 Don't forget I have my new Class in the Post available with which you can make 10 beautiful cards.



Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment