Sunday 20 January 2019

So Hoppy Together Week

Hello there and a very happy Sunday to you and welcome to my blog today! For today and the next 3 blog posts I will be hosting "Froggie Week" and sharing makes with the So Hoppy Together stamp set  which can be yours free with a spend of £45 or more.

On Sunday I spent a lot of time crafting at home with limited supplies and came up with my 4 projects that I will be sharing with you, this being the first of them.

We made this card at my Coffee and Card events last week and all of the ladies commented on how fresh and clean looking the card was! There was also a lot of love for the Granny Apple Green colour that I have used!
I hope you can see from the image below that I stamped an extra frog and then cut it out and layered it up! 




Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment