Sunday 6 January 2019

Botanical Butterfly FREE papers

Good Morning to you. I am a little late posting today but I wanted to share a card we made at my class yesterday. Classes are back in full swing now and it's really great to be back! You can find a link to my Facebook events HERE
This card is one I now keep coming back to time and time again and was designed by my lovely team member Amanda Bates of The Craft Spa, you can find her tutorial HERE
 The stamps used are from the popular new Butterfly Gala bundle which is amazing value at £33.25 and the papers used are a FREE item when you spend over £45 in one order.
 I have coloured some of the papers in the background with the Stampin Blends pens
 If you would like to take a look at the FREE papers in more detail you can watch this video from Stampin' Up! below.



Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment