Friday 1 February 2019

Last of the Cakes (for now!)

Hello there. I am back today with the last in the current series of my Piece of Cake features! Rest assured there will be more as I have another 4 makes already lined up with them but next week I will be focussing on other products!
This one is probably my fave of the set of 4 and it's "so me!" I love love love the Gingham paper and I think I am on my 73rd pack of it (ha ha). I also discovered the gorgeous Coastal Cabana/Granny Apple Green duel ribbon which I adore! Perfect for those lush bows! I often have to tie bows in my classes for my ladies but I do have a video on how I do them! You can find it HERE
Hope the little video may help you with your bow tying endeavours!
And here is the full set altogether! Which one is your favourite?


Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment